Dr. Viplav Goutham Reddy B
Specialties of Dr. Viplav Goutham Reddy B
Qualification of Dr. Viplav Goutham Reddy B
Experience of Dr. Viplav Goutham Reddy B
- Worked as consultant cornea phaco and refractive surgery in win vision eye hospitals for 2 and half years
- Posted as phaco trainer for 1 year in mm Joshi eye institute
- He received his MBBS from Pratima institute of medical sciences, Karimnagar.
- He has been awarded DNB ophthalmology from the prestigious M.M JOSHI EYE INSTITUE, Karnataka.
- He has been awarded fellowship in Cornea, Phacoemulsification and Refractive surgery from prestigious M.M JOSHI EYE INSTITUE Karnataka.
- Dr. Viplav Goutham Reddy is a proficient and committed doctor having specialization in Cornea, Cataract and Refractive surgery with 3 + years of experience
Research and Designation Dr. Viplav Goutham Reddy B
- Research - comparison of subthreshold micro pulse diode laser (yellow laser, 577nm) and combination of anti vascular endothelial growth factors and mild macular grid (MMG) laser in the treatment of diabetic macular edema.
- Video presentation – ORDEAL OF A TIGHT TAUT SUPERIOROBLIQUE (On Management of browns syndrome by superior oblique tenectomy) KOSCON 2017
- Video presentation - Modified scleral fixated IOL technique highly simplified for anterior segment surgeons (AIOC 2020).
- Speaker TOS - Post refractive IOL selection
- Video presentation TOS - Cracking a tough dough nut ( complex cataract surgery)
Awards and Recognition of Dr. Viplav Goutham Reddy B
- Lifetime member of Telangana Ophthalmic Society
- Lifetime member of All India Ophthalmic Society
- Lifetime member of Karnataka Ophthalmic Society
- Lifetime member of Young Ophthalmologists Society of India
- Life member Hyderabad Ophthalmic Association
- Life member Cornea Society of India
- Quiz winner ( Current practices and future perspectives in management of dry eyes) 2017
- Quiz winner Dr Vijay Gramopadhye Memorial Post Gradute Quiz Deccan ophthalmic association 2017