Dr. Varun Malhotra
Specialties of Dr. Varun Malhotra
Qualification of Dr. Varun Malhotra
- MS (2011),
Experience of Dr. Varun Malhotra
- Dr. Varun Malhotra completed his Basic Medical education from Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Hospital , Mumbai and MS in Ophthalmology from JJM Medical College ,Davanagere affiliated to Rajiv
- Gandhi University of Health Sciences , Bangalore followed by a Fellowship in Cornea , Anterior Segment and Refractive Surgery from the prestigious Sankara Nethralaya , Chennai .
- He finished Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship in Microincision Cataract Surgeries from Sankara Netralaya and was a Zeiss-Ophthalmic Diagnostics fellow at LV Prasad
- Eye Institute , Hyderabad . He has also trained under Dr. Rupal Shah in Refractive Surgery who is an authority on the subject.
- Dr. Varun’s previous experience includes a stint as Consultant - Anand Eye Institute , Hyderabad and Consultant – Pushpagiri Eye Institute , Secunderabad