Lt Col (Dr) Satinder Singh Mann (Retd)
Specialties of Lt Col (Dr) Satinder Singh Mann (Retd)
Qualification of Lt Col (Dr) Satinder Singh Mann (Retd)
- DNB (Ophthalmology)
- Anterior Segment Microsurgery Fellowship from AIIMS
Experience of Lt Col (Dr) Satinder Singh Mann (Retd)
- He obtained his MBBS and MS (Ophthalmology) degrees from the Armed
Forces Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra in 1988 and 1995 respectively.
- He topped Pune Univ in his MS exam.
- He qualified his DNB (Ophth) from NBE in 1996.
- He further underwent one year’s specialized training in Anterior Segment Microsurgery at the prestigious Dr RP Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi in 2002.
- He has extensive experience in doing cataract surgery by Phacoemulsification and Robotic Femtolaser and has performed over 11,000 successful surgeries.
- He is also proficient in glaucoma, trauma and oculoplastic surgeries.
- He has had the honour of serving in a tertiary care United Nations Hospital with UN Peacekeeping troops in Sierra leone in 2000.
Research and Designation held of Lt Col (Dr) Satinder Singh Mann (Retd)
He is a senior consultant with Center for Sight.
He has published 11 papers in indexed journals and contributed chapters in Ophthalmology text books Membership
He is life member of:
AIOS (All India Ophthalmological Society)
DOS ( Delhi Ophthalmological Society)
OTSI (Ocular Trauma Society of India)
GOS (Gurgaon Ophthalmological Society)
COS (Chandigarh Ophthalmological Society)
Awards and Recognition of Lt Col (Dr) Satinder Singh Mann (Retd)
Awarded Chief of Air Staff Silver Medal and Smt Nirmala Deval Prize for academic excellence