Dr Kiran Kirtani
Specialties of Dr Kiran Kirtani
Qualification of Dr Kiran Kirtani
MBBS, MS (Gold Medalist), DNB
Experience of Dr Kiran Kirtani
1. Trained and certified Femtocatract Surgeon :JNJ vision.
2. Trained and certified Lasik and Refractive surgeon
3. Trained in SMILE: latest Refractive surgery
4. Performed more than 5000 Cataract surgeries
5. Regularly attends and participates in Various conferences dedicated to Refractive surgery
6. Organising Secretary of prestigious PG training programme IFOCUS
7. Organising secretary of IIRSI -the go to conference for learning best practices in cataract and Refractive surgery 8. Faculty - I focus , IIRSI and various other conferences , training of fellows and DNB students.
Research and Designation held of Dr Kiran Kirtani
1. Member Secretary CFS - Ethics Committee for research and clinical trials
2. Member Secretary CFS - Scientific Research Committee
3. Contributions to chapter in book ,papers in ophthalmic journals
4. Principal Investigator for Clinical Studies and Trials
Awards and Recognition of Dr Kiran Kirtani
1. Medal of Distinction : MBBS
2. Gold Medal: MS - Ophthalmology
3. Awarded Star Debutant of Centre For Sight by Dr Mahipal S Sachdev.