Dr. Gaganjeet Singh Gujral
Specialties of Dr. Gaganjeet Singh Gujral
Qualification of Dr. Gaganjeet Singh Gujral
- FVRS (Fellowship in VitreoRetina Surgery)
Experience of Dr. Gaganjeet Singh Gujral
- Consultant & Vitreoretina Surgeon, Sharp Sight Eye Hospital, Delhi
- Long Term Vitreoretina fellowhip - Dr Shroff's Charity eye hospital, Delhi
- Senior Resident- Retina Unit, Institute of Ophthalmology,AMU, Aligarh
- Fellowship in Cataract Microsurgery, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
Research and Designation Dr. Gaganjeet Singh Gujral
-Venkatesh R, Reddy NG , Gujral GS,Chhablani J. Atypical superonasal iris, lens and retino-choroidal coloboma. Clin Exp Optom 2022 May;105(4):448-449
- Gujral GS, Askari SN, Ahmad S, Zakir SM, Saluja K.Topical vitamin C, vitamin E, and acetylcysteine as corneal wound healing agents: A comparative study.Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. 2020,68(12)2935-2939.
- Gujral GS. Basics of fluid air exchange in vitreoretinal surgery. Kerela Journal of Ophthalmology.2020,32.284-286.
- Gujral GS et al., Clinical profile and management outcomes of traumatic submacular hemorrhage, J Curr Ophthalmol. 2019.31(4):411-415.
- Paul, L., Agarwal, M., Singh, S., Mayor, R., Gujral GS. Surgical and visual outcomes of posterior dislocated lens fragments after cataract surgery during 5-years at a tertiary eye hospital of North India. Nepalese Journal of Ophthalmology.2019. 11(2), 172-180.
- Gujral GS, Agarwal M, Gautam P, Srivastav A, Shalini S Evaluation of the effect and safety of dexmedetomidine as an additive to local anesthesia in peribulbar block for vitreoretinal surgery. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.2019;67:636-640.
- Agarwal M ,Gupta C, Gujral GS, Mittal M.Tinea corporis infection manifestating as retinochoroiditis—an unusual presentation. Journal of Ophthalmic Inflammation and Infection. 2019;9:8.
- Clomiphene citrate-induced visual hallucinations: a case report. Venkatesh R, Gujral GS, Gurav P, Tibrewal S, Mathur U. J Med Case Rep. 2017 Mar 6;11(1):60
- Sympathetic ophthalmitis with predominant posterior segment involvement. Waris A, Gujral GS, Zakir SM, et al. BMJ Case Rep. doi:10.1136/bcr-2014- 203757.
Awards and Recognition of Dr. Gaganjeet Singh Gujral
- First prize in Winter DOSCON Quiz 2019.
- Best Free Paper in Allied Ophthalmic Sciences in DOSCON 2017: “Effect and safety of Dexmedetomidine in peribulbar block for Vitreoretina surgery”.
- Gold medal for securing highest marks in M.S (OPHTHALMOLOGY),2015.
- Qualified the final round of ERUDIO -2014 (ALLERGAN ACADEMIC ACHIEVERS AWARD).
- Gold medal topper award in MBBS EXAM, 2009
- First prize in VRSI image & video competition - April 2023.
- First prize in VRSI image & video competition - July 2021.