Dr Sabitabh Kumar Agrawal
Specialties of Dr Sabitabh Kumar Agrawal
Qualification of Dr Sabitabh Kumar Agrawal
- MS, DNB, MNAMS, FICO(I), FVRS
Experience of Dr Sabitabh Kumar Agrawal
- MBBS and MS from Ucms and Gtb hospital
- Consultant at Bharti eye foundation
- Ex senior resident at Gtb hospital
- Long term vitreoretina fellowship at Narayana Nethralaya,bangalore
Research and Designation held of Dr Sabitabh Kumar Agrawal
Das GK, Sahu PK, Kumar S, Biakthangi LV. Efficacy of Phacotrabeculectomy Alone versus Phacotrabeculectomy Augmented with Autologous Anterior Capsule Implantation Beneath the Sclera Flap. InSeminars in ophthalmology 2018 Feb 17 (Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 143-148). Taylor & Francis.
2. Sahu PK, Das GK, Agrawal S, Kumar S. Comparative evaluation of corneal endothelium in patients with diabetes undergoing phacoemulsification. Middle East African journal of ophthalmology. 2017 Apr;24(2):74.
3. Das GK, Sahu PK, Jain D, Kumar S , Dahiya P. Repair of large full thickness lower lid defect following mass excision using Modified Hughes procedure. International Journal of Ocular Oncology and Oculoplasty, April-June, 2017;3(2):156-159
4. Das GK, Boriwal K, Chhabra P, Sahu PK, Kumar S, Kumar N. Presenile cataract and its risk factors: A case control study. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care. 2019 Jun 1;8(6):2120.
5. Venkatesh R, Jain K, Aseem A, Kumar S, Yadav NK. Intrachoroidal cavitation in myopic eyes. International ophthalmology. 2019 Jul 12:1-1
Awards and Recognition of Sabitabh Kumar Agrawal
Dr H S Trehan Trophy for best case presentation in monthly clinical meeting of DOS March 2017.
❖ Best Case Presentation at National conference oragnised under Oculoplasty Association of India and Centre for Sight, for the case ‘Neuroophthalmic cause of raised IOP in a young patient’ at Hyderabad in December 2013
❖ Allergan Academic Achiever’s Award at National Level Postgraduate Quiz at Pondicherry in Novemebr 2014
❖ Award at PG lecture Competition for ‘Approach to a Pale Disc’ at iFocus National Postgraduate Teaching Program organised by Centre for Sight in January 2015.