Dr. Obuli Ramachandran
Specialties of Dr. Obuli Ramachandran
Qualification of Dr. Obuli Ramachandran
- MBBS MD (AIIMS)
- FVRS (Aravind Madurai)
- FICO (Europe)
- FAICO (Retina)
- MRCS (Edinburgh)
Experience of Dr. Obuli Ramachandran
- Completed fellowship in Vitreo Retinal surgeries in Aravind Eye Hospital Madurai and worked as a Consultant for 3 years.
Research and Designation Dr. Obuli Ramachandran
- Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography-Based Morphofunctional Characterization of Dome-Shaped Maculopathy in Indian Population. Journal of Ophthalmology, 2020.
- Comparison of platelet-rich plasma and inverted internal limiting membrane flap for the management of large macular holes. Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging Retina 49, no. 12 (2018): 941-945.
- Rare cause of floaters: A motile live worm in vitreous cavity. Indian journal of ophthalmology 67, no. 9 (2019): 1490.
- Abnormal retinal vasculature in a young child: a diagnostic dilemma. Ocular immunology and inflammation 29, no. 1 (2021): 175-178.
- Comparison of surgical performance of internal limiting membrane peeling using a 3-D visualization system with conventional microscope. Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging Retina 49, no. 12 (2018): 941-945.
- Clinical Spectrum and Long-Term Anatomical and Functional Outcomes of Pars Plana Vitrectomy in Retinal Detachments Associated With Choroidal Coloboma. Journal of VitreoRetinal Diseases 4, no. 2 (2020): 103-109.
- Comment on: Clinical presentations and comparative outcomes of primary versus deferred intraocular lens explantation in delayed. onset endophthalmitis. Indian journal of ophthalmology 68, no. 4 (2020): 669-670.
- Management of coexistent choroidal neovascular membrane and macular hole with serous detachment in a case of pathological myopia: challenges and dilemmas. BMJ Case Reports CP 13, no. 3 (2020): e234051.
- Modified Flapless and Sutureless Technique of Scleral Fixation of Intraocular Lens in the Management of Dislocation of Crystalline Lens Following Closed Globe Injury. Research Square 2021
Awards and Recognition of Dr. Obuli Ramachandran
- Awarded Best Poster in Vitreo Retina in TNOA 2020