Specialties of Dr. Gauri Khare
Qualification of Dr. Gauri Khare
- DNB Ophthalmology
- FVRS (Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai)
- FAICO (vitreo retina)
Experience of Dr. Gauri Khare
- 2 years fellowship at Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai
- 1 year and 3 months experience at ASG Varanasi as Retina and Uvea Consultant
Research and Designation Dr. Gauri Khare
- Modified Flapless and Sutureless Technique of Scleral Fixation of Intraocular Lens in the Management of Dislocation of Crystalline Lens Following Closed Globe Injury. (2021).
- Incidence and management of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment after pars plana vitrectomy and sutureless scleral-fixated intraocular lens. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology 68, no. 7 (2020): 1432.
- Skin lesions over the neck with vision loss: Pseudoxanthoma elasticum with angioid streaks. TNOA Journal of Ophthalmic Science and Research 58, no. 4 (2020): 307.
- Management of globe perforation during cataract surgery. JCRS Online Case Reports 5, no. 2 (2017): 24-26.