Dr. Anshulee Sood
Specialties of Dr. Anshulee Sood
Qualification of Dr. Anshulee Sood
- MS Ophthalmology (Gold Medallist)
- Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus (Aravind Eye Hospital Madurai
- Fellowship in Phacoemulsification (Aravind Eye Hospital Madurai)
Experience of Dr. Anshulee Sood
- Ex Senior Resident HIMSR, New Delhi (2015-16)
- Ex Senior Consultant (Cataract, Pediatric ophthalmology & Strabismus) Tejas Eye Hospital Mandvi, Gujarat(2018-22)
- SICS and Phacoemulsification Trainer, Tejas Eye Hospital, Mandvi, Gujarat
- Trainer for fellowship program in Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus
- Professor (Diwaliba Optometry College, Surat)
Research and Designation Dr. Anshulee Sood
- Shashikant Shetty & Anshulee Sood Chapter 6: “Nystagmus”. In: Neuro-ophthalmological Disorders, Current Practices in Ophthalmology Edited by Preeti Patil Chhablani, Springer Nature Singapore 2020.
- Anshulee Sood, Arshi Nazir, Farooq Runyal, Sajad Mohiudin, Tania Sadiq. Clinical estimation of intraocular pressure with a non-contact tonometer and Goldman applanation tonometer as a tool for mass screening and its correlation with central corneal thickness: A comparative hospital-based study. Global journal of medicine and public health 2015; Vol. 4, issue 4.
- Dr Sajad Mohi Ud Din, Dr Saleema Dar, Dr Farooq Runyal, Dr Anshulee Sood; Prevalence of Primary OpenAngle Glaucoma in Diabetics. JMSCR Vol||06||Issue||10||Page 1212-1216||October 2018.
- Arshi Nazir, Ejaz Akbar, Syed Tariq Qureshi, Anshulee Sood, Tania Sadiq, Syed Heena Kubravi; Phacotrabeculectomy with intraocular lens (IOL) implantation in patients with co-existing pseudoexfoliative glaucoma and cataract. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2016;5(33):1799-1804.
- Dr. Tania Sadiq, Prof. Dr. Syed Tariq Qureshi, Dr. Arshi Nazir and Dr Anshulee Sood; Corneal alteration in eyes with pseudoexfoliation syndrome. Int. J. Adv. Res. 6(9), 979-984.
Awards and Recognition of Dr. Anshulee Sood
- Dr Ghulam Ali Memorial Award for Best Outgoing Post Graduate (Ophthalmology): Gold Medal 2015
- Recepient of best paper in community and social ophtahlmology, AIOC 2018
- Lifetime member of All India Ophthalmological Society, World Strabismus & Pediatric Ophalmology Society