Dr. Naresh Desinayak
Specialties of Dr. Naresh Desinayak
Qualification of Dr. Naresh Desinayak
- Fellowship in IOL & Microsurgery
- Fellowship in Glaucoma
Experience of Dr. Naresh Desinayak
Dr. Naresh Desinayak, after his basic medical degree and MS, did his fellowship training in IOL & microsurgery and glaucoma. He is well appreciated for his sympathetic patient care and surgical skill. Expertise on all types of cataract surgeries, manual SICS, Topical Phaco and premium IOLs. Treats all forms of glaucoma medically and by surgery trabeculectomy, glaucoma drainage implants and phaco with trabeculectomy.
- He had long experience of working in govt hospital, private sector and NGO based hospitals.
- Worked as Asst surgeon under Health & Family welfare department of govt of Odisha.
- Worked as Ophthalmologist in Mahanadi Netra Chikischalaya, Sonepur, Odisha.
- Worked as Ophthalmologist in Choithram Memorial Hospital, Free town, Sierra Leone, West Africa.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in High-Tech Medical college & Hospital, Bhubaneswar.
- Worked as Ophthalmologist in Composite Hospital, central Reserve Police Force, Bhubaneswar.
- Worked as Senior Consultant, JPM Rotary Eye Hospital & Research Institute, Cuttack
Research and Designation Dr. Naresh Desinayak
- Chief guide for Thesis of many Post-graduate DNB students
- Actively participated in PG teaching, training and examination (both as internal and external examiner).
- Imparted fellowship training programme in Glaucoma and cataract subspecialities
- Participated and organised many CMEs, instruction courses and presented papers in state and national conferences.
- Publications in state and peer reviewed journals.
Awards and Recognition of Dr. Naresh Desinayak
- Dr. R C Meher Award for best free paper among post graduates.
- Serving as Editor in chief of Odisha Journal of Ophthalmolog