Specialties of Dr. Dhruv Kamra
Qualification of Dr. Dhruv Kamra
- MS Ophthal – SMS Hospital, Jaipur
- DNB Ophthal
- FICO (UK)
- Cornea and Anterior segment fellowship from LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad
Experience of Dr. Dhruv Kamra
5+ Years of Experience
Research and Designation Dr. Dhruv Kamra
1. Roy A, Kamra D, Murthy SI, Mohamed A, Chaurasia S, Fernandes M, et al. Intermediate outcomes of therapeutic penetrating keratoplasty for severe microbial keratitis using glycerol-preserved donor corneas during the COVID-19 pandemic. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. 2021;69(10):2812.
2. Kamra D, Rathi A. Diagnostic and therapeutic approach in management of Corneal Emergencies. Corneal Emergencies (Springer Book). 2022;59–84.
3. Rathi A, Chaudhary S, Takkar B, Taneja M, Kamra D. Graft failure in a case of migrating dislocated Descemet Membrane Endothelial keratoplasty scroll. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology - Case Reports. 2021;1(2):192.
4. Kamra D, Chappadi K, Dudam R, Murthy SI. Management of simultaneous bilateral immune-mediated peripheral ulcerative keratitis. European Journal of Ophthalmology. 2022;:112067212211490.