Centre Manager - (AM- Operations)
Jaipur - Vaishali Nagar Category ClinicalIn
Job Title:Centre Manager - (AM- Operations)
Location:Jaipur - Vaishali Nagar
Min. Exp. - 3 Yrs post PG.
Qualification - MHA/MBA - Hospitals Management (Operations)
Designation: Asst. Manager / Manager - Operations
- To Check for the completion of all the registers maintained in Counseling, Lab and Operation Theatre
- To Check all documentation regarding infection control with Infection control Coordinator
- All OT culture reports to be communicated to Infection control coordinator
IPD & Counseling Coordination:
- To ensure that all the patient files are prepared one day before the surgery with all the required documents attached in it.
- To ensure that the OT list is prepared on time (latest by 5:00 PM one day prior to the surgeries)
- To check whether all the surgery patients along with the treating surgeon and anesthetist are informed about the Surgery timings latest by 5:00 PM
- To ensure proper follow-up of re-scheduled and cancelled surgeries.
- To update any faults done at OT floor in the complaint register kept at the OT Floor.
- To coordinate for any blocks depending on the Doctor OT schedule
- To counter check the OT list from I-care regarding correct eye, Lens and its package details
- To check for the daily completion of patient IPD file with all the documents as mentioned in the MRD checklist form
- Checking for the completion of OT notes / surgical safety checklist in the patient file
- To Daily counter check and sign the MRD Register kept with the MRD person.
Patient Handling in OPD:
- To ensure that the patients are properly handled over by the PCCs
- To ensure that the international patients are taken care of
- To ensure that blocks have been put in the OPD & OT depending upon the doctors availability in centre
- Handling & Maintaining Inventory
- MIS reporting to Central Stores.
- Preparing & Sending monthly requisitions to Central Stores
- Keeping track – damages/expiry/return to vendors etc.
Admin & HR Related
- Managing technical, clerical, administrative & clinical staff
- Monitoring the leaves & attendance of the staff
- Ensure that the company’s Code of conduct is followed & discipline is maintained in the centre
- Grievance handling
Maintenance & Centre up-keep
- Ensure the House Keeping, and other administration related activities e.g. AC/generator/electrical/water etc.
Submit your CV
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.