Indore Category ClinicalIn
Min. Exp. - 2 Yrs
Qualification - Diploma in Optom/BSc. in Optom.
Skills And Knowledge Required:
- Active listener
- Service orientation.
- Good communication skills.
- Active Learning.
- Coordination with team.
- Able to manage time.
- Good theoretical knowledge
- Practical exposure preferred
- Knowledge of equipment and equipment selection.
- Should always have an eye for detail.
- Designation- OPTOMETRIST
- Patient history taking & documenting in the HMIS
- Visual Acuity assessment, Refraction & POG
- Assessment of Squint & Pupillary reaction assessment
- Performing Applanation Tonometry
- A- Scan assessment
- Immersion for cross-checking the IOL
- Performing NCT – Non Contact Tonometry
- Doing Pachymetry
- Helping the patient in doing conversion exercise on Synoptophore
- Doing Keratometry (manual) assessment
- Performing HVF investigation
- Doing Dry & dilated Retinoscopy/Cross Cylinder
- Soft Contact Lens fitting
Submit your CV
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.