Asst. Manager / Manager - Operations
Job DescriptionJob Title : Asst. Manager / Manager - Operations Category : Operations Location : Indore
Designation: Asst. Manager / Manager - Operations
1. To Check for the completion of all the registers maintained in Counseling,Lab and Operation Theatre
2. To Check all documentation regarding infection control with Infectioncontrol Coordinator
3. All OT culture reports to be communicated to Infection control coordinator
IPD & Counseling Coordination:
1. To ensure that all the patient files are prepared one day before thesurgery with all the required documents attached in it.
2. To ensure that the OT list is prepared on time (latest by 5:00 PM oneday prior to the surgeries)
3. To check whether all the surgery patients along with the treating surgeonand anesthetist are informed about the Surgery timings latest by 5:00PM
4. To ensure proper follow-up of re-scheduled and cancelled surgeries.
5. To update any faults done at OT floor in the complaint register keptat the OT Floor.
6. To coordinate for any blocks depending on the Doctor OT schedule
7. To counter check the OT list from I-care regarding correct eye, Lensand its package details
8.To check for the daily completion of patient IPD file with all the documentsas mentioned in the MRD checklist form
9. Checking for the completion of OT notes / surgical safety checklistin the patient file
10. To Daily counter check and sign the MRD Register kept with the MRDperson.
Patient Handling in OPD:
1. To ensure that the patients are properly handled over by the PCCs
2. To ensure that the international patients are taken care of
3. To ensure that blocks have been put in the OPD & OT depending uponthe doctors availability in centre
1. Handling & Maintaining Inventory
2. MIS reporting to Central Stores.
3.Preparing & Sending monthly requisitions to Central Stores
4. Keeping track – damages/expiry/return to vendors etc.
Admin & HR Related
1.Managing technical, clerical, administrative & clinical staff
2.Monitoring the leaves & attendance of the staff
3.Ensure that the company’s Code of conduct is followed & disciplineis maintained in the centre
Maintenance & Centre up-keep
1. Ensure the House Keeping, and other administration related activitiese.g. AC/generator/electrical/water etc.