Dr. Mohmad Uzair Zakai
Specialties of Dr. Mohmad Uzair Zakai
Qualification of Dr. Mohmad Uzair Zakai
Experience of Dr. Mohmad Uzair Zakai
- Worked as a Junior resident (Post graduation) in Department of Ophthalmology, Shri Ram Murti Smarak of institute of medical sciences from 16th May 2015 to 15th June 2018.
- Worked as a Senior resident in Department of Ophthalmology, Shri Ram Murti Smarak of institute of medical sciences from 9th July 2018 to 21st January 2019.
- Worked as Senior resident in Department of Ophthalmology, Deep Chand Bandhu Hospital, Delhi from 26th February 2019 to 23rd April 2019.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Department of Ophthalmology, Jag Pravesh Chandra hospital, Delhi from 23rd April 2019 to 26th May 2019
- Worked as Senior Resident in Department of Ophthalmology, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi from 26th May 2019 to 31st March 2022
Research and Designation Dr. Mohmad Uzair Zakai
- Journal 1: UP Journal of Ophthalmology 2017, Vol.III; 22-25 Topic: Cross-sectional study of Computer Vision Syndrome among Human Resource professionals in tertiary care hospital.
- Journal 2: Invertis Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 9, No. 4, 2016; 195-201
- Topic: A study of Macular Ganglion cell inner plexiform layer & peripapillary Retinal nerve fiber layer thickness in glaucoma by SD-OCT
- Journal 3: Invertis Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 9, No. 4, 2016; 227-230
- Topic: Incidence of dry eye in patients of Acne Vulgaris on Isotretinoin
- Journal 4 : UP Journal of Ophthalmology 2017, Vol.III;77-82 Topic: Peripheral Keratitis- Mooren’s ulcer
- Journal 5: UP Journal of Ophthalmology 2018, Vol II;34 Topic: Posterior Polar Cataract
- Journal 6 : DOS times, 2020, May-June, Vol 25; Number 6 Optic Atrophy- Easy to catch, Difficult to diagnose.
- Journal 7: DOS times, 2020, March-April, Vol 25; Number 5 Non Antibiotic Antimicrobials for Ocular Infection
- Journal 8: Indian Journal Of Ophthalmology,2020, October, Vol 68;2269
- Tick infestation of upper eyelid
- Journal 9: European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical research, 2020, Vol 7; 200-9
- Primary Intraocular Lymphoma
- Journal 10: Delhi Journal of Ophthalmology, 2020, October- December, Vol 31, Number 2; 42-44. Late opacification of PCIOL (ALSO ON COVERPAGE PHOTO)
- Journal 11: Delhi Journal of Ophthalmology, 2021, January- March, Vol 31, Number 3; 112-117.
- Smartphone Funds Videography For Documentation Of Retinal And Optic Nerve Head Diseases
- Journal 12: Indian Journal of ophthalmology, 2021, Vol 69, 1587-91 Immediate sequential bilateral cataract surgery and its relevance in COVID-19 era.
- Journal 13: Glaucoma Evaluation booklet-Pearls and Perils (Dos 2021) Chapter - Intraocular pressure measurement.
Awards and Recognition of Dr. Mohmad Uzair Zakai
- 2nd prize free paper presentation Topic: TOTAL OPACIFICATION OF HYDROPHILIC ACRYLIC INTRAOCULAR LENSES (3rd PRIZE) Conference: Dos international hybrid 2020
- Received Certificate of appreciation for achieving more than 100 DCRS credits in 72nd annual dos international hybrid conference. 2021