Dr. LAKSHEY DUDEJA
Specialties of Dr. LAKSHEY DUDEJA
Qualification of Dr. LAKSHEY DUDEJA
MBBS at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
MS Ophthalmology at Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore.
General Ophthalmology fellowship (1 year) at Aravind eye hospital, Salem.
Long term fellowship in Cornea and microsurgery (1.5 years) at Aravind eye hospital, Madurai.
Three months ICO fellowship in Cornea and refractive surgery at Kellogg eye centre, Michigan, USA.
Experience of Dr. LAKSHEY DUDEJA
Worked as Consultant at Aravind eye hospital for 2 years. Presently working at Centre for Sight since last 1 year.
Research and Designation held of Dr. LAKSHEY DUDEJA
Has 17 publications in national and international journals.
1. Peri-papillary retinal nerve fiber layer thickness profile in subjects with myopia measured using optical coherence tomography. AR Kamath, L Dudeja - Journal of Clinical Ophthalmology and Research, 2014.
2. A Clinical Study of Blunt Ocular Trauma in a Tertiary Care Centre. SG Pai - Online Journal of Health and Allied Sciences, 2013.
3. Novel Image-Based Analysis for Reduction of Clinician-Dependent Variability in Measurement of the Corneal Ulcer Size. TP Patel, NV Prajna, S Farsiu, NG Valikodath - Cornea, 2018.
4. Attempted autoenucleation: Was not a Greek tragedy! GM Kamath, RR Nayak, MK Nayak, L Dudeja - Journal of Clinical Ophthalmology and Research, 2017.
5. Variability in Corneal Ulcer Measurements. N Valikodath, NV Prajna, L Dudeja, MA Woodward - Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 2017.
6. Automated analysis of corneal ulcer from external photography of the eye. T Patel, NV Prajna, L Dudeja, N Valikodath - Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 2017.
7. Fungal Keratitis Caused By Epicoccum Sorghi–A Case Report. L Dudeja, J Lakshmipriya, R Karpagam, NV Prajna - The Official Scientific Journal of Delhi, 2016.
8. Ocular Manifestations of Vitiligo: Evaluation and Study of Any Possible Association. SG Pai - Online Journal of Health and Allied Sciences, 2016.
9. Anteriorly dislocated lens in weill marchesani syndrome. GM Kamath, MA Nayak, L Dudeja - International Journal of Bioassays, 2014.
10. Fungal keratitis caused by Laetiseria arvalis. L Dudeja, L Jeganathan, NV Prajna, L Prajna. Indian journal of medical microbiology 36 (1), 140.
11. Keratomycosis caused by pigmented fungi. International Journal of Scientific Research. Anuja J, Lakshey Dudeja, Manohar Babu, Ishani Dudeja. Volume : VII, Issue : VII, July – 2018.
12. Precision pulse capsulotomy: new technology for capsulorhexis. Commentary. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology, September 2018.
13. Ocular argyrosis: a case with silver deposits in cornea and lens. Lakshey Dudeja, Anuja J, Ishani Dudeja, Manohar Babu. ‘Photo essay’ in Feb 2019, Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.
14. Intra-cameral illumination for cataract surgery. Commentary in Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. 67(10), 1627, 2019.
15. Observer masked trial comparing efficacy of topical olopatadine (0.1%), bepotastine (1.5%) and alcaftadine (0.25%) in mild to moderate allergic conjunctivitis. Original article in Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. 67(9), 1400, 2019.
16. Are we treating the effect and neglecting the cause of keratoconus. Accepted as ‘letter to editor’ in Indian journal of ophthalmology.
17. Pai SG, Nayak M, Shenoy V, Dudeja L. Bleeding eye. Letter to editor in Delhi Journal of Ophthalmology, Feb 2018. - Have presented as a Co-instructor: In an instruction course on Therapeutic keratoplasty, Tamil Nadu ophthalmic society meet, Aug 2018.
- Has done around 10 free paper presentations at various conferences.
- Has done around 17 poster presentations at various conferences.
- Has presented seven ophthalmic photographs at various conferences.
Awards and Recognition of Dr. LAKSHEY DUDEJA
- On list of reviewers for Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. - Have been awarded ‘OPHTHASCHOLAR 2018’ award by ‘Ophthaquest’ for outstanding performance during residency and fellowship.
- Best Ophthalmic photography award at Delhi Ophthalmology Conference (DOSCON), April 2017. - Second prize in PG quiz in 31st Annual State Conference of Karnataka Ophthalmic Society, 2012.
- First prize in Intercollegiate PG quiz on ‘Investigations in Ophthalmology’ in Father Muller Medical College in March, 2013.
- First prize in Intercollegiate PG quiz on ‘Strabismus and nystagmus’ in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal on 15th September, 2013.
- First prize in Intercollegiate PG quiz on ‘Ocular Surface Disorders’ in Yenepoya Medical College on 22nd September, 2013.