Specialties of Dr. Anusha K L
Qualification of Dr. Anusha K L
- MBBS, DNB, FPOS
- MS( ophthalmology), fellowship ( pediatric ophthalmology and strabismology)
Research and Designation held of Dr. Anusha K L
Publications, papers and posters at conferences/journals:
- “Study of therapeutic penetrating Kerotoplasty in north Karnataka” (KOSCON – Udupi 2016)
- “Incidence and prevalence study on Blindness in North karnataka” (KOSCON – Udupi 2016)
- “Clinical Study on Lens induced glaucoma in North Karnataka” (KOSCON – Bengaluru 2017)
- “Study on Traditional eye practices in North Karnataka” (KOSCON– Bengaluru 2017)
- Kids and keratoconus- an underdiagnosed enigma ( SPOSI- 2019)
- “Clinical Study on Lens induced Glaucoma ” (International Journal of Scientific Research, issue-1, July - 2018,)
- “A RARE CASE SEBACEOUS CELL CARCINOMA” (KOSCON 2017 –Bengaluru)
- “ A RARE CASE SPHENOIDAL WING MENINGIOMA“ (KOSCON 2017 –Bengaluru)
- Cysticercisis- un usual cause of ptosis (SPOSI- 2019)
Conferences and Workshops attended:
- SPOSI 2019 Chennai -Koscon 2016,2017, 2018 karnataka
-Eye fest at MM Joshi eye institute 2016,2017,2018,2019
-Eye to eye (post graduate refresher course) 2018 MM joshi
-Deccan conference GOA 2017
Awards and Recognition of Dr Anusha K L
- Stood 1st to the University (Gold medalist)
- Masters in ophthalmology
- RGUHS Karnataka India.
- Presented ‘Recent advances in management of Corneal Ulcer in Teacher’s of Tomorrow KOSKON 2017, Bengaluru.
- 2nd prize at Free Paper presentation – “Childhood Blindness” at Deccan conference Goa.
- Award for post graduate Ophthalmology quiz at Deccan conference Goa.