Dr. Amrita Singh
Specialties of Dr. Amrita Singh
Qualification of Dr. Amrita Singh
Experience of Dr. Amrita Singh
- Did graduation and post graduation from GMCH, 32, Chandigarh.
- Did fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery from Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
Research and Designation of Dr. Amrita Singh
- Worked as Consultant Cataract and Refractive Surgery at SGHS Advanced Eye Care Hospital, Ludhiana for 1.5 years
- Worked as Consultant Ophthalmologist at Bharti Eye Foundation and Hospital at New Delhi for 3 years.
- Worked as Consultant at Vasan eye Care Hospital Gurgaon for 2 years.
Awards and Recognition of Dr. Amrita Singh
- Won 1st prize in Quiz titled “Kaun Banega Uveapati” held at NZOS, 2010.
- Won 3rd prize in Poster Presentation titled “Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) of fovea in preterm babies with treatable Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)” at World ROP Congress, Delhi, 2009.
- Member and regularly present papers and videos in AIOS, DOS and Keracon Annual Conferences.