- Centre for Sight’s Mobile Eye Ambulance travels to rural areas in & around Delhi 6 days a week to provide eye care to the under privileged residents of villages who have limited access to quality healthcare.
- Adoption of villages: Centre for Sight (CFS) has adopted villages like Chhawla (near Dwarka), Palam village (near Gurgaon), Tula Mandi (near Najafgarh) & Ghaziabad.
- CFS has conducted over 75 camps & free eye check ups/referrals of over 5000 patients in a short span of 3 months.
- Staff on the Ambulance includes an Ophthalmologist, an Optometrist, 2 Ophthalmology Assistants, Operations Executive, Ambulance Manager & a Driver.
- Distribution of free spectacles in these villages so as to address the villagers eye careconcerns end-to- end.
- Home Care Service wherein we can literally take eye care to the doorstep for patients who are not in a condition to visit the Hospital due to immobile medical status or illness.
- Pick up & drop Facility: At some locations our camp is equipped to provide free pick up & drop facility from the village (camp site) to our nearest center through an Omnivan.
- Modern machines such as Advanced Auto-refractometer, Slit Lamps, Retinal Imaging equipment, Tele-medicine & all basic ophthalmic examination instruments.
- Ability to examine people who suffer from low vision & common eye disorders such as Cataract, Glaucoma, Refractive errors, Age Related Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Detachment, Dry Eye Syndrome, Squints, Ophthalmic Cancers etc.