Centre for Sight, India's leading eye care network offers world class superspecialized eye care services including a complete range of diagnostic and treatment facilities, consultation with eye specialists catering to the needs of our patients under one roof.
Scheduling an appointment
You can also use the 'Book an appointment' link to mail us the appointment details as per your schedule and our International patient care coordinator will help you in scheduling your appointment with the eye specialist.
Assistance in finding a doctor
On receiving your details and medical reports, our international patient care coordinator will meet the concerned specialists who will review them and suggest the best suited treatment plan to you.
After reviewing your medical reports our specialists will recommend a course of treatment based on which, we will provide you with the estimated cost of treatment.
- Direct payment at the hospital:Pay your hospital bill at the hospital directly through cash, card, or traveller’s cheques.
- Insurance: If your medical insurance policy covers services rendered overseas, we will be happy to discuss payment options with your insurance provider.
Travel and Stay assistance
Our International Patient Care Coordinators will smoothen your stay at every stage, from the moment you arrive till you go back. They will:
- Fix your appointment with the concerned doctor
- Schedule standard pre-operative tests required
- Explain your pre/post-operative instructions and medication to you
- Depending on your budget, we can arrange accommodation for you close to the hospital at nearby guest houses, service apartments or hotels.
- Facilities like cab services for hospital visits and sight-seeing can also be arranged by us.