Job Title:Staff Nurse
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Reporting to: Centre Manager
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Accountable to: Regional Operations Head
Experience: 6 months – 5 year professional nursing. Experience in an eye hospital will be an asset.
Education: Diploma /Degree in nursing (GNM/B.Sc)
Registration: Valid State Registered Nursing License.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
1. Knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice.
2. Knowledge of human physical and psycho-social needs.
3. Ability to apply nursing techniques as directed to patient care situations under guidance of a medical practitioner.
4. Ability to follow oral and written directions in detail.
5. Ability to exercise independent judgment and react quickly and efficiently in crisis situations.
6. Ability to prepare and maintain records, charts, and reports.
7. Ability to work well with wide range of medical/non - medical staff.
8. Good communication skills.
1. Assist surgeons in performing surgeries.
2. Instrument cleaning, Autoclaving & ETO.
3. Ensuring proper caliberation of equipments& repair in case of breakdown.
4. Ensuring filling up of consumable sheet.
5. Ensuring physical verification of the stock.
6. Ensuring washing of soiled linen as per HIC policy.
7. Ensuring segregation of waste in pre-defined color coded bags.
8. Taking care of pre-operative & post-operative patients.
9. Giving medication to pre–operative & post-operative patients.
10. Recording vitals.
11. Assisting in case of emergencies.