Job Title:Executive / Sr. Executive
- Responsible for contributing to hospital-wide and departmental quality initiatives. This involves performing the assessment and analysis of operations and processes.
- Undertakes quality initiatives, audits, risk management as due in conjunction with the Quality and Patient Safety Manager.
- Consults with administrative and medical staff Managers, department heads, and critical committees as appropriate to finalize and advance the project goals.
- Leads or co-facilitates teams by coaching and advising team members to fulfill their role w.r.t Quality parameters.
- Leads or co-facilitates teams by coaching and advising team members to Fulfill their role w.r.t Quality parameters.
- Works to ensure that quality improvement and innovation work remains focused on one or more of the following goals: patient-centeredness, staff vitality, process efficiency and waste reduction, and safe and reliable patient care.
- Assures application of a tracking method to monitor progress towards goals by collecting accurate, timely data to display the quality, cost, and service outcomes.
- Effectively communicates improvements that are made to work teams, staff, managers, and administrators throughout the organization.
- Maintains accountability for ongoing quality improvement activities.
- When assigned, completes special projects and performs other related duties according to agreed upon goals