Job Title:FO Executive
Location:Delhi- NCR, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur , Jodhpur
Experience: Fresher – 4 Year of experience in any hospital as front office executive.
Skills And Knowledge Required:
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Be self-driven & pro-active.
- Fast & accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- A high level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Patient focus.
- Respond to patient enquires.
- Willing to work in shift.
- Computer Literate.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information.
- To carry out routine work of the front desk including handling patient queries and guidance.
- Schedule appointments for consultation/procedures for patients on either telephone or in person.
- Schedule all provider appointments, including scheduling and, when necessary, coordinating ancillary testing when necessary and ensuring pre-certs and prior authorizations are received.
- Answer phone calls and provide routine information to callers or/and transfer calls to the appropriate individuals, divisions or department.
- Compare daily cash amounts against daily transactions in order to ensure that records balance.
- Verify and coordinate patient referrals.
- Complete registration formalities of the visiting patients.
- Collect payments for consultation and issues receipts.
- Greet visitors to the facility, answer questions and direct them to the appropriate individuals/department.
- Take telephone messages for the staff Get admission forms filled up by the patients/ patients attendants for patients scheduled for surgery.
- Tracking / Follow up call to patients who have not come for consultation / test at the appointed time.
- Day to day cash collection from patients and generation of receipts
- Entries in computer/daily ledgers
- Preparation of surgery estimates for patients
- Generation of computerized statements for all consultants on daily basis
- All bills to be prepared as per the protocols/ requirements of each organization
- Checking and preparation of various credit bills related to all organizations
- Entries of Pending payments & General belling entries