Location:Delhi NCR, Ajmer, Hyderabad, Meerut
Reporting to : Centre Manager
Experience:6 months to 4 year of experience in an eye hospital or clinic.
Education : Diploma/ Bachelors in Optometry.
Skills And Knowledge Required:
- Active listener
- Service orientation.
- Good communication skills.
- Active Learning.
- Coordination with team.
- Able to manage time.
- Good theoretical knowledge
- Practical exposure preferred
- Knowledge of equipment and equipment selection.
- Should always have an eye for detail.
- Designation- OPTOMETRIST
- Patient history taking & documenting in the HMIS
- Visual Acuity assessment, Refraction & POG
- Assessment of Squint & Pupillary reaction assessment
- Performing Applanation Tonometry
- A- Scan assessment
- Immersion for cross-checking the IOL
- Performing NCT – Non Contact Tonometry
- Doing Pachymetry
- Helping the patient in doing conversion exercise on Synoptophore
- Doing Keratometry (manual) assessment
- Performing HVF investigation
- Doing Dry & dilated Retinoscopy/Cross Cylinder
- Soft Contact Lens fitting